Hagen's Auto Body, Inc.
2800 Lyndale Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7am - 5:30pm
Quick Help & Repair
Report Your Claim
Contact your insurance company and report your damage. Once you have reported your damage, a claim representative will provide you with a claim number.
Move Your Car to the Repair Facility
You have the right to select the facility that will repair your vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle from further damage.
- Call the police. Be prepared to provide specific vehicle damage, names and license numbers, vehicle descriptions, and witnesses for the police report.
- If your car is drivable, you can choose Hagen’s Auto Body to repair your vehicle.
- If your car is NOT drivable (broken glass, lamps, and mirrors, rubbing tires, and disturbing noises constitute a non-drivable vehicle), call Hagen’s Auto Body (612-872-6671) for a tow. (After hours and on weekends, call Miller Towing on 612-827-5591.)
- Tell us where your vehicle is located.
- If you car is towed to an impound lot, Hagen’s Auto Body can arrange to have the vehicle towed from the lot. You must contact the Impound Lot, authorize release to Miller Towing/Hagen’s Auto Body, provide the license plate number and Vehicle ID Number (VIN), and, the year and make of the vehicle.
- If you have purchased rental car coverage, Hagen’s Auto Body can arrange for a rental car through Enterprise rent-a-car (612-822-3932) or Choice Auto Rental (952-946-1213).
- Hagen’s Auto Body will provide a detailed estimate of the damage and cost of repairs, take photos, and complete the repairs.
- Hagen’s Auto Body will work directly with you insurance company if there are questions about the estimate.
Claims Against You
- Should any party allege that the accident was your fault, contact your insurance agent or claim representative immediately. Your insurance company will conduct an investigation to assess those allegations.
- Call Hagen’s Auto Body, 612-872-6671 or email: Paul@HagensAutoBody.com
This website contains only a general description of the accident process. Contact your insurance representative with specific questions.